Walter Gregor Tonic Selection Pack (5 x 200 ml)
Location: Peathill, Aberdeenshire
Named after a 19th minister who served the historic Pitsligo parish on the Aberdeenshire coast, Walter Gregor's is Scotland's first tonic water.
Made by Claire Rennie and the team at Summerhouse Drinks using botanicals grown in the walled garden that Walter Gregor tended so carefully, the range of tonics has expanded to include the original tonic water as well as 4 naturally flavoured tonics, each developed to pair with different spirits and cocktails.
Presented in a gift pack, the Walter Gregor's Tonic Selection Pack includes the full range of mixers
- Original Tonic Water - a light and crisp tonic water with a soft bubble. Pair with gin for a classic G&T
- Apple & Cinnamon Tonic Water - refreshing apple with cinnamon notes. Pair with gin, vodka & whisky
- Scottish Raspberry Tonic Water - a tangy tonic water made with Scottish Raspberries Pair with gin & vodka
- Spiced Tonic Water - warming flavours of cinnamon, cloves and orange. Pair with gin & whisky
- Mint & Cucumber Tonic Water - exceptionally light & refreshing. Pair with gin
All the tonics are made without artificial preservatives, colours or flavours. However, they are made with lots of love!
We use a combination of delivery services and the provider and service used will depend on your location, the size and weight of the products ordered, the value of the goods and the delivery service you select at checkout.
All deliveries in the UK will be dispatched using either Royal Mail or by a courier. Deliveries out with the UK will always be delivered using a courier.
We always recommend that you provide us with a delivery address where it is likely that someone will be available to receive and sign for the parcel. Where applicable, you will receive communication with a tracking number for your parcel.
We dispatch orders Monday to Friday and all orders received before 1pm are dispatched the same day. Order received after 1pm are dispatched the next working day.
The delivery time depends on your location and the delivery service selected at checkout. However, all deliveries in the UK will generally be made within 3 days of dispatch. Deliveries to European countries will be made within 5-7 working days of dispatch.