Walter Gregor's Tonic Water
Walter Gregor's, Scotland's first tonic water, was founded by Claire Rennie. The brand is named after a 19th century minister who served the historic parish of Pitsligo on the Aberdeenshire coast by order of Queen Victoria. Gregor was a keen plantsman and spent a lot of time tending to the walled garden in his former manse in Peathill. The Rennie family purchased the manse and garden in the 1960s and Claire decided to make tonics using the walled garden to grow the botanicals as a testimony to Walter and his love for botanicals. The range now includes a classic tonic and a variety of flavoured tonics which can pair with a number of different spirits.
- Tonic Selection Pack (5 x 200 ml) Walter Gregor's£8.95
- Original Tonic Gift Pack (4 x 200 ml) Walter Gregor's£5.50
- Original Tonic Water (200 ml) Walter Gregor's£1.45
- Scottish Raspberry Tonic Water (200 ml) Walter Gregor's£1.45
- Cucumber & Mint Tonic Water (200 ml) Walter Gregor's£1.45
- Apple & Cinnamon Tonic Water (200 ml) Walter Gregor's£1.45