Glasgow Distillery Company
Founded in 2014 by Liam Hughes, Mike Hayward and Ian McDougall, The Glasgow Distillery Company takes its name and inspiration from one of Glasgow’s original distilleries. From 1770 to the start of the 20th Century when the Depression and Prohibition led to its closure, the distillery was active in Dundashill and was, for a short time, called The Glasgow Distillery Company. The ‘new’ Glasgow Distillery Company is the first single malt whisky distillery in Glasgow in 110 years and is bringing Glasgow Malt Whisky back to life. The range also includes Makar Gin and G52 Craft Vodka.
- Makar Glasgow Gin (70 cl) The Glasgow Distillery Company£34.50
- Makar Old Tom Gin (70 cl) The Glasgow Distillery Company£35.00
- Makar Oak Aged Gin (70 cl) The Glasgow Distillery Company£36.00
- Makar Mulberry Aged Gin (70 cl) The Glasgow Distillery Company£36.00
- G52 Urban Craft Vodka (70 cl) The Glasgow Distillery Company£32.50Out of stock