Badvo Gin is made by Helen Stewart on her family's farm just outside Pitlochry, Perthshire. Her family have farmed the land for over 400 years and having worked in a local distillery as a student, Helen had the idea to turn a disused outbuilding into a distillery and produce a completely home grown gin to carry on the family tradition of producing Scottish food and drink. The Badvo range now includes their London Dry style gin in a variety of bottle sizes and designs as well as a sloe gin.
- Badvo Pitlochry Gin (70 cl) Badvo Distillery£39.95
- Badvo Pitlochry Gin Postcard Editions (20 cl) Badvo DistilleryFrom: £16.00
- Badvo Pitlochry Gin - Decanter Bottle (20 cl) Badvo Distillery£16.00
- Badvo Pitlochry Gin & Tonic Gift Set Badvo Distillery£62.00
- Badvo Sloe Gin - Decanter Bottle (20 cl) Badvo Distillery£16.00