The Wee Farm Distillery
The Wee Farm Distillery, the first micro distillery in South Lanarkshire, is located in the Hills of Forth. The distillery is based in a converted milking byre and is run by Jenny McKerr. Using her small copper pot still ‘Morag’, Jenny produces a range of Scottish Gins and Scottish Gin based liqueurs. Along with running the distillery, Jenny also manages the farm with her family and has a vision to create a range of gins and gin liqueurs using traditional methods and local produce.
- Farmer Strength Drovers Gin (50 cl) The Wee Farm Distillery£38.00
- Clydesdale Gin Artist Edition (50 cl) The Wee Farm Distillery£36.50
- Wee Farm Distillery Drovers Gin (70 cl) The Wee Farm Distillery£38.50
- Wee Farm Distillery Drovers Gin (20 cl) The Wee Farm Distillery£16.00
- Drovers Gin Artist Edition (50 cl) The Wee Farm Distillery£38.00Out of stock