Founded by Kecia McDougall, the story of Tayport Distillery began in the apple orchards of Ohio before continuing in the berry fields of Fife. Inspired by a combination of the tales of old Ohian moonshiners and today's micro-distillers, Kecia took the plunge to create a Scottish twist on a traditional European drink known as Eau de Vie. Tayport Distillery is located on the outskirts of the Tentsmuir National Nature Reserve and the new spirit is created using fruits and grains that come from the surrounding areas in Fife. The 'grain to glass' spirits are made in small batches, with no added sugars - any sweetness comes naturally from the fruits. The range of Eau de Vie is perfect for those looking for something a little different.
- Never.25 Raspberry Eau de Vie (70 cl) Tayport Distillery£37.95
- Never.25 Berries Eau de Vie Gift Box (3 x 5 cl) Tayport Distillery£17.00
- Never.25 Blueberry Eau de Vie (70 cl) Tayport DistillerySpecial Price £34.00 Regular Price £37.95
- Never.25 Strawberry Eau de Vie (70 cl) Tayport DistillerySpecial Price £34.00 Regular Price £37.95
- Never.25 1992 Blackcurrant Eau de Vie Liqueur (20 cl) Tayport Distillery£13.50
- Never.25 Apple Eau de Vie (70 cl) Tayport Distillery£37.95