From humble beginnings, McLean's Gin was launched in 2017 and started life from a 'make your own gin kit' in a 1.5m sq. cupboard off the living room in a one bedroom flat in the southside of Glasgow. When they started producing commercially from the cupboard they were the smallest batch commercial gin producer in Scotland (and possibly even the world!). Following their wedding in June 2018, Colin and Jess left their tenement flat to move to Strathaven, a village about 25 miles south of Glasgow. The gin is now made in a purpose built 'gin lab' beside the house. The McLean's range has grown to 6 including the core gins; Signature, Cherry Bakewell and Something Blue and seasonal gins; Spiced, Citrus and Floral. We are lucky enough to be the only place you can buy the full range of McLean's Gin all year round!
- McLean’s Something Blue Gin & Tonic Bundle McLean's Gin£63.50
- McLean's Something Blue Gin (70 cl) McLean's Gin£38.50
- McLean's Signature Gin (70 cl) McLean's Gin£38.50
- McLean’s Spiced Gin (70 cl) McLean's Gin£38.50
- McLean’s Floral Gin (70 cl) McLean's Gin£38.50
- McLean's Cherry Bakewell Gin (70 cl) McLean's Gin£38.50
- Mclean's Citrus Gin (70 cl) McLean's Gin£38.50