Badvo Distillery is based on Helen Stewart's family's farm just outside Pitlochry, Perthshire. Helen's family have farmed the land for over 400 years and having worked in a local distillery as a student, Helen had the idea to turn a disused outbuilding into Badvo Distillery and produce a completely home grown gin to carry on the family tradition of producing Scottish food and drink. All the botanicals used to make Badvo Gin are foraged on the farm. The Badvo Distillery range now includes their London Dry style gin in a variety of bottle sizes and designs as well as a sloe gin. In 2019, Helen also released 1451 Gin for the University of Glasgow - the university she graduated from two years earlier.
- 1451 University of Glasgow Gin (70 cl) Badvo Distillery£40.00
- 1451 University of Glasgow Gin & Tonic Bundle Badvo Distillery£53.00
- 1451 University of Glasgow Postcard Edition (20cl) - Graduation Badvo Distillery£17.00
- Badvo Pitlochry Gin (70 cl) Badvo Distillery£39.95
- Badvo Pitlochry Gin & Tonic Bundle Badvo Distillery£56.50