The Lost Distillery Company Whisky Discovery Selection (6 x 5 cl)
The Discovery Selection from The Lost Distillery Company is the perfect gift idea for a whisky lover to try some Scotch whiskies they are unlikely to have tasted before or for a novice to sample blended malts from some of the different whisky regions.
With the Discovery Selections, you are taken on a journey through Scotland's lost whisky heritage with each gift box containing miniatures of handcrafted whiskies styled on long closed distilleries from around Scotland.
The 6 pack contains the following award-winning non-chill filtered blended malts:
- Auchnagie - floral notes with honey, dried fruit and pepper. Historically from Tulliemet, Perthshire.
- Stratheden - malty with notes of orange peel, chocolate and peat. Historically from Auchtermuchty in Fife.
- Towiemore - a Speyside with notes of peach, vanilla, almonds and cream.
- Jericho - historically from Aberdeenshire, you'll get notes of fruit cake, tangerine, herbs and vanilla.
- Dalaruan - a combination of smoke, salt, spice and fruits. Historically from Campbeltown, Argyll & Bute.
- Lossit - an Islay with notes of peach, almonds, pears and pepper.
Presented in a smart presentation gift box.
Not exactly what you're looking for? View our full range of Scottish craft whisky gifts.
We use a combination of delivery services and the provider and service used will depend on your location, the size and weight of the products ordered, the value of the goods and the delivery service you select at checkout.
All deliveries in the UK will be dispatched using either Royal Mail or by a courier. Deliveries out with the UK will always be delivered using a courier.
We always recommend that you provide us with a delivery address where it is likely that someone will be available to receive and sign for the parcel. Where applicable, you will receive communication with a tracking number for your parcel.
We dispatch orders Monday to Friday and all orders received before 1pm are dispatched the same day. Order received after 1pm are dispatched the next working day.
The delivery time depends on your location and the delivery service selected at checkout. However, all deliveries in the UK will generally be made within 3 days of dispatch. Deliveries to European countries will be made within 5-7 working days of dispatch.